Friday, 9 April 2010

That's all folks!


For now anyway.

I just don't have time between family and work to do justice to doing a blog. There are plenty of blogs that cover quotes, scottish catholic news and benedictine stuff better than here out there.

I'll still be lurking and commenting, and no I won't delete the blog as I know how much that annoys certain people out there!

(refering to The Cellarer) - Let him keep watch over his own soul, ever mindful of that saying of the Apostle: He who serves well secures a good standing for himself (1 Tim 3:13). RB Ch31

1 comment:

Hapi said...

You have a great favicon here. You might want to change that into your own icon. Here is my tip on Favicon and Blogger: How to change favicon in Blogger.I also have this list of Cool Favicons for you to use. Enjoy!